skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here's your sign...

So, here's your sign you have sat in the bishop's chair to long. Craig got ready for church on Sunday and a whole appeared on his backside. He wanted to take them somewhere to have them repaired, but alas, they are not repairable, the fabric is so worn thin across the bottom that they are scary. Upon closer inspection, we noticed that the seams around the pockets were also coming undone too. Basically, they are garbage. Now the hard part, throwing them away. Do you know how much a pair of suit pants cost? These ones were around $150 (if I figured out correctly). I had them laying on our bed for 7 days before I could actually put them in the garbage. $150 pants!!!!! Do you know how many pairs of pants I could get for $150.00? About 15,- I don't have a hard time letting them go when they need to. On top of that, the suit jacket is useless now too. There is another $150 or so. So, needless to say, one suit is done, we still have one left. Who knows how long the time in the bishops chair we have....
3 comments:
Isn't the time in the chair about up?
It's time to go to Thailand and get all the custom suits you want for a 10th of the price!
That is totally a sign it is time to be released!!! Actually we just got a new bishop last week. The previous one served 6.5 years. So maybe you had better get another suit. Perhaps he could head over to Italy and pick up a Kiton suit--I hear they run only $7000 or so for their least expensive one! :)
Post a Comment