This is wonderful! Good for you! I'm still trying to figure it all out too! Yours is darling and looks great! I wish you no small talk at the football games! :) hg
Anhders! Welcome to the blog world! How cute is your blog! We love teh pictures of Craig and Jetta! She is getting so big! We miss you all like crazy! We love you!
Mindy! I'm so glad you are in the blog world now. Since we are over in Germany it is the best way to keep in touch with our good friends. Glad to be able to check in on you and stay connected!
Mindy great job at the new additions to your blog, I was about to give up on you, start sneaking in your bushes to get candid snapshots to update it myself and make up more stories!
5 comments:
This is wonderful! Good for you! I'm still trying to figure it all out too! Yours is darling and looks great! I wish you no small talk at the football games! :)
hg
Anhders! Welcome to the blog world! How cute is your blog! We love teh pictures of Craig and Jetta! She is getting so big! We miss you all like crazy! We love you!
Mindy! I'm so glad you are in the blog world now. Since we are over in Germany it is the best way to keep in touch with our good friends. Glad to be able to check in on you and stay connected!
Mindy great job at the new additions to your blog, I was about to give up on you, start sneaking in your bushes to get candid snapshots to update it myself and make up more stories!
I'm so glad you are blogging now so that we can keep in touch. I miss you.
Post a Comment