I assumed things would slow down with the first day of school, but no, crazy life goes on. Talia is in dancing, conrad is in flag football, Hannah is soccer and tackle football and I am taking some online classes. This is the first day of school with our new neighbors. Football continues- we had a great win over Logan last week- a much needed win for the record. We face the Bees this week. Go Cats! The highlight of my day-- great deals at Kohls and a lunch with friends at Costa Vida (pebble ice and all you can drink soda an extra delight). Now only if I could do this everyday!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Kohls and Costa Vida Today--can I do this every day?
I assumed things would slow down with the first day of school, but no, crazy life goes on. Talia is in dancing, conrad is in flag football, Hannah is soccer and tackle football and I am taking some online classes. This is the first day of school with our new neighbors. Football continues- we had a great win over Logan last week- a much needed win for the record. We face the Bees this week. Go Cats! The highlight of my day-- great deals at Kohls and a lunch with friends at Costa Vida (pebble ice and all you can drink soda an extra delight). Now only if I could do this everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What made you think life would slow down when school started? You have 5 kids, you should know better than that :)
My idea of a great day is definately not going to Kohls and shopping! How do we get along?
Mindy it sounds like life is a whirlwind for the Anhders! We hope that you all have a fabulous school year! Go Mustangs! We miss you guys!
Hi Mindy,
Would you give me permission to link to your blog on my new blog called http://www.mormonmomswhoblog.blogspot.com?
Mindy, that just sounds like a normal day in the life of an Ahnder! You guys excel at excelling!
okay scratch the mustang part . . . insert Bobcats instead!
Post a Comment