Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun with Costumes


So Halloween is coming and I was brave and took the kids (and the neighbor kids) to the school carnival. Those school activities are in a smelly gym with smelly elementary children which I do not enjoy. As much as I don't really like going, I love to see so many happy kids. Who would have thought a Halloween costume and fake fishing pond could bring joy. It makes me want to enjoy the little things of life. So this week I will enjoy the 2 hours I get to use to put 5 kids into a Halloween costume- it's some fun one-on-one time being crazy with glitter and face paint. And I will put the dieitian in me aside for a few days and enjoy having a bag of candy to barter with and eat. We also start state playoffs for football- Friday will be at East High school (yeah Brooke) at 2:00. Because it is Halloween, I don't know if I will be there- it is a difficult thing to decide for us. Happy Candy :)

3 comments:

amy said...

Hannah, who knew such a cool kid could look so dorky? What great costumes, you're such a "fun" mom Mindy!

Emily said...

Cute, cute guys! We always LOVE seeing your awesome costumes!

Colleen and Justin said...

Hey, I recognize a couple of those kids. Thanks for towing them along with yours so that I could have a weekend away. Your the best!