Let's give it up for SV! We had a great win on Friday over East 48-16 (or something). It was fun to be there. I took all the kids and it was a beautiful day. We went to the Durhams for trick-or-treating and a sleepover. Craig went home and watched film to all hours of the night, preparing for Timpview this next week. Stella and the neighbor girl even went Trick-or-treating on Saturday (I am sure the neighbors thought I was a crazy mom- oh, yeah.... I am). We went to Burley today to see a new cousin get blessed- we love being with the whole crew- we have such a fun time. The noise is high, the food is yummy and the company is FABULOUS! Conrad was recently caught climbing out of his window in the basement to play instead of reading. He wasn't embarassed or worried about getting in trouble as I saw him run past the kitchen window. He said he had done it multiple days in a row. His reply "That is what you do when you have a ladder in your window and your friends want you to come out and play." Duh, mom. We now had strict rules about climbing out of windows vs. reading time. Conrad also said I hadn't been clear on that rule, so now we are good. My kids parent teacher conferences were all so good, the kids are doing well. Interestingly enough, the comment all 3 teachers made was that they all need to slow down a bit... where did they get that from? I have made a commitment to slow down, tomorrow :).
GO CATS!



4 comments:
Augh Mindy! Your kids are getting so big! It looks like you had a fun Halloween! Good luck with football Craig! Stay warm up their! We miss you guys!
Slow is definitely not the definition of an Anhder! Did you explain that to the teachers?! Love checking in on you once in awhile!
Thank you for visiting my blog, there will be a giveaway next week. . .
Hey come visit me again (on my blog) I finally have a few drawings! Are we going to do anything to end our football season? Thanx for always doing fun things for the family--regarding football!
Post a Comment