
Does this sum us up or what? We recently got family pictures taken and this is how they turned out. Actually, we got some really cute ones but I thought this is more fitting. The interesting thing is- this is exactly fitting each of their personalities. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving doing gingerbread houses and Humanitarian projects. It is so good to remember how much we truely have. The kids all loved putting them together too. We had such fun with the whole crew, there are always good laughs! I went with my sister in laws to see the Twilight movie. I haven't read the books, but the movie convinced me not to. I did not enjoy it and and I feel a little "out of the group". I'll have to find another group to join! Anyway, Hope everyone had a great holiday. I am just starting shopping, unlike me for sure. Any ideas for my kids?



3 comments:
Cute pic guys! Mindy! the book is NOTHING like the movie! I have to admit they are very teenage-ish . . . but they were also okay (I have seen the movie twice now hoping it will get better . .um nope!) My primary kids have gotten me into Shannon Hale books (the "Princess Academy" etc) and Fablehaven and I really like them! (I just love reading!) Anywho we hope you had a fab Thanksgiving! We miss you kiddles!
Mindy, don't base your choice on reading the book on the movie. I wouldn't have read the book either but I LOVE that series and it has provided much entertainment in the escape from "real life for a minute" time. It is total teenage romance but it is a good read! Come on . . . give it a chance?!
Your kids are so cute!! Hope you're having a great season and that your shopping is coming along....
Kristi
Post a Comment